Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year From Echesortu, Rosario, Argentina

Hola Todos!!

Por fin!! Pues, estoy en Argentina y me encanta!! I love it here! It is super hot, and supposedly it’s only spring... These last few weeks have been a little crazy, but we are starting to finally settle in. I was homeless for my first 6 days because our new apartment wasn’t ready yet. But we moved in on Saturday and will get the rest of our furniture this Saturday. At least we have a bed (: I can't send pictures, but hopefully next week! The people here are really humble and they love having us over to share messages of God with them. We contact EVERYONE on the streets and write down their directions so we can pass by. I don't have much time left, so I will have to explain more next week. But I’m doing great and LOVE my companion!! We get along super great! She is super fun, sweet, and has a great testimony! We white washed an area which just means that there have only been elders here and they just put sisters in so we have a lot of work to do! Neither one of us knows the area, but we have desires to work hard and help our ward grow! Luckily, all the members here want to go out teaching with us, so they can help show us around and tell us which areas are safe or not. Don't worry Mom, we are always safe (: But I can't believe its 2014!! My goals for this year are to keep serving with all my heart and gain more charity. What are yours? Love you all so much and hope you are having great vacations! Remember Christ and Heavenly Father loves you!<3

Hermana Moberly

No comments:

Post a Comment