Monday, December 16, 2013

Last Hola From Texas!

Hola from Texas for the last time! (:
          This week was super crazy busy and flew by! I hope you all had a great week like I did!! We didn't do much except teach and visit people all day long...which I do every day! (: So it was a great week! We had a branch Christmas party on Saturday and so many people came! We also found out that we have more youth in our branch than most of the wards and are starting to form a youth program which is amazing!! I'm really going to miss this little branch and everyone that I have met here, but I'm so excited to leave for Argentina finally!
          I don't know if anyone will get this...but this is my joke for the day. In the movie Santa Clause 2 when they say "The santa-fication process has begun!" I decided that when someone is baptized and they receive the gift of the Holy Ghost it's like "The sanctification process has begun!"...I think it's funny and I'm sure Daddy will laugh too (; haha
          Well, I had two exchanges last week and took over the area, found a lot of new people to teach, and learned a lot of new words in Spanish. Other than that, I am now trying to pack everything and get ready for a long trip on Wednesday. Thank you everyone who has written me or sent packages while I have been here. Thank you for the prayers, I feel them every day! Love you all so much and can't wait to write y'all next week from a different side of the world! Have a great week and always look for the little blessings the Lord gives us each and every day! Have a Merry Christmas and try to give back to the Savior for the gift of eternal life and salvation He has given us<3

Hermana Moberly


No comments:

Post a Comment