Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Transfer 6!

Hola todos!!!!

Wow! Lots of great things are happening here in Echesortu! We had a baptism this last Saturday for Elena who is 67 years old, then she received the gift of the Holy Ghost on Sunday, and returned back to her home in Mendoza on Monday. She was really special and I am so grateful for the time I had to teach her. It was really funny because she left her hearing aid in Mendoza so when we taught her, we had to yell so she could understand! But it was a really special baptismal service and Hermana Smith and I both got to play a piano piece for it.

This week has been soooo hot and then sooo cool! We got up to 48 degrees Celsius which is over 115! I have never been so hot in my whole life! It’s worse with the humidity! They are saying this has been the hottest summer here in a reallllly long time! But it is finally cooling down and there has been lots of rain so hopefully that continues this week!

We have been teaching Kassandra from Brasil also and she is soooo awesome! She has 21 years and found out that she can serve a mission and is so excited! Her baptism will be on 8 Febrero! She is really sweet and special as well. She is making us a Brasilian dinner tonight! Can’t wait! Her hunger to learn more about the gospel is inspiring and she is already planning to go to the temple in Buenos Aires on the 15 of February! I feel so blessed and grateful to my Heavenly Father for letting me be a part of these wonderful miracles! Our area is really growing and I can’t wait to keep working hard to see His kingdom grow.

Other than that, we teach a lot and contact in the streets like crazy! Sometimes it is hard to talk to everyone, but I know it is so important and I would hate to miss an opportunity to share the gospel with one of God's children.

I love you all so much and really appreciate all of your prayers! I can feel the power and strength that comes from them every day! Keep working hard on being good examples and remember that there are lots of people placed in your lives who need to know of the same light and joy we have and know and cherish! Have a great week!<3

Chao,
Hermana Moberly





No comments:

Post a Comment