Monday, January 6, 2014

Echesortu, January 6, 2014

Hola Todos!!

I hope you all had an amazing week like I did!! It was my first week in Echesortu and it is an amazing area! Me and my companion, Hermana Smith, have a lot of work to do, but it will be fun and filled with miracles. The people here in Argentina are super nice and humble. They all let us talk to them and share our message. Okay, not all of them. I get rejected a lot, but at least I can invite them to listen and am doing my job.

So we moved into our new pension (apartment/house) last Saturday and finally got all of our furniture this Saturday. We walk EVERYWHERE and its super hot, but we get to talk to so many people! The language isn´t too much of a problem anymore. They use a lot of different words than I learned in Texas, but they people help me learn. They randomly turn off our electricity and so we have no light and the fans stop working. We have been super blessed and lucky though, because it never happens at night. Our ward here is amazing and everyone wants to help us! We had a member with us in every lesson last week and they are showing us around. We hand wash our clothes which is a LOT of work!! They also have every flavor you can think of for Tang! Its amazing (:

I don’t have much time today again, I know...I’m slacking ): But I hope you have a great week and remember that your Heavenly Father loves and protects you every day!!

Love,
Hermana Moberly

 

No comments:

Post a Comment