Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Hola From Sunchales

Hola mis amigos!!!

Wow!! This week has really been a trial hahaha and it still keeps on going! I just wrote a huge nice long email and had to switch computers and lost it all....so this letter won't be very detailed but we'll see!

SO I was barely in my area this last week and was traveling all over! Tuesday we had district meeting in San Cristobal again and learned about the importance of inviting people to be baptized because it's the only way to be saved. Then Wednesday, I took 3 buses in 6 hours to go to ParanĂ¡! I had exchanges with Hermana Mikayla Boren from Highland, Utah and she knows the Cuillard family and talked to Alan Van!! Small world (: She was the best and I learned a lot from her!! Then Thursday I traveled back, missed one of the buses from traffic, and didn’t get back to Sunchales until 9 PM. Then Friday we had to wake up early and travel to Zone Conference in Rafaela and were there the whole day! I learned SO much though! It was all about how to improve our teaching and me and Hermana Arias are working really hard to become better.

No one came to church, no one is progressing, but I still LOVE it here!! I love the people and I love sharing what I know is true with everyone! Even though it's hard, it's impossible to not be happy. I know the Lord is preparing people, and we just need to find them. We still are seeing miracles and I think that in a few weeks we will see the fruits of our labors. But if not, that's okay because the Lord knows what He is doing and I trust in Him. Sometimes we only need to do all we can and wait to see His hand unfold the rest.

Sorry this is so short and lame haha but not much happened this week. Some funny things about Argentina: when we buy things at the grocery store, if they don't have enough change to give us, they give you little candies which is totally fine with me! (: Everyone rides motorcycles, but not just one or two people, they pile the whole family on! We have more investigators that are dogs than people. They follow us all day long and when we are bored, we practice teaching them and they are more receptive than the people (: haha

Well Just know that I love you all so much, you are all in my prayers and I am so grateful for all your prayers, love, support, and letters!! Have a great week <3<3

Con mucho amor,
Hermana Moberly




No comments:

Post a Comment