Monday, October 7, 2013

Missouri City, TX October 7, 2013

Hey everyone!!

Just wanted to send a quick note today! This week has been the best one so far!!! I did a TON of service this week for Edith because the government is tearing down their house this upcoming week to build her a new one and so we helped her move everything! It was a lot of work and my arms still hurt! Then I mowed a lawn but the wheels didn't work so I had to push it with my arms and stomach to make it go, haha. I think I looked pretty dumb, but good thing I go to the gym every morning and lift 10 pound dumbbells (; haha.

But then the best news happened on Thursday when we had an AMAZING lesson with Hermano Martinez about covenants we have to make in order to live in the Celestial Kingdom. He understood everything and loved it all and so we asked him to prepare to be baptized on November 2nd and he said YES!!!!!!!!!!! I have never been so happy!! He is why I'm here in Houston and I hope I'm still here for the baptism, but at least I could help serve the Lord in the process to this point. I'll for sure come back when they are sealed for time and all eternity next year (:

         And then, of course, General Conference was the best way to end the week!! I have never had such a strong testimony that President Monson and his apostles are mouthpieces for our Heavenly Father. I loved when Pres. Monson told us that Sunday morning was the most inspired meeting he has ever attended! So, obey their counsel and watch it if you haven't already (: I hope y'all have such a great week! Rely on the Lord for everything and keep developing a better relationship with Him through prayer! Prayer is real and He really listens and answers us, even if it is not when we want Him too (: Love you!!! Have a great week!

Love,

Hermana Moberly

No comments:

Post a Comment